Thankfully we remain open and although we are operating in a slightly different way, we will respond to the
Government announcement in the following ways as of Thursday 24th September:
- Our last orders will be at 9.30pm so that customers will leave by the 10pm curfew.
- Can all customers now wear a face covering on entry to the pub. Staff are also required to wear face coverings.
- We now have to operate table service so we ask for your patience in working with the new systems .
NEW OPENING TIMES are:
- Monday - CLOSED
- Tuesday - Pub open 12pm to 3pm and 5pm to 10pm.
- Wednesday -Pub open 12pm to 3pm and 4pm to 10pm. Food service 4pm to 8pm.
- Thursday to Saturday - Pub open 12pm to 10pm. Food service 12pm to 8pm.
- Sunday - Pub open 12pm to 9pm. Sunday lunches 12pm to 5pm
We have a new menu following on from the success of the Eat Out to Help Out scheme
£7.00 per meals - 2nd September to 3rd October
Every Wednesday - Saturday lunch times and evenings:
- Chinese Chicken Curry - served with Basmati rice and prawn crackers.
- Homemade Burger - double cheese & bacon burger served with rustic chips and homemade coleslaw.
- Ultimate Meat Free Burger (V) - served with rustic chips and homemade coleslaw.
- Smoked Bacon and Mushroom Carbonora served with homemade garlic bread.
- Oven Roast Lamb Hot Pot - with pickled red cabbage and a warm baguette.
- Chilli Beef Nachos - topped with soured cream, salsa and baked in the oven with cheese.
- Veggie linguine (V) - pan fried vegetables with a rich tomato sauce and topped with olives and parmesan cheese.
Please book to avoid disappointment